Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why are there so many pretty girls in France?

He asked me this over dinner, fillet perch and fries with salad, and he asked with all honesty and he's right, there seems to be an inordinate number of lovely young women, de jolies jeunes femmes, I should say.   And here I worried that he would be monocular with his skateboard race only in his mind that he would overlook the rich cultural environment we have found ourselves in... well my boy has not let me down,  not only can he concentrate and fixate on the race course, but that while still noticing les jolies jeunes femmes as well.


Medieval France is stunning, as are the summer Alps, and that is coming from a gal who is used to mountains.  The Coastals are beautiful and the Rockies are breath taking, but i'd have to say the Alps are pretty nice as well, and the towns near them seem friendly and welcoming,,, but I'll have to see how the next few days go first....
Pictures to follow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment