Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Racing in France

Okay this is the next project in the works. I'm heading over the pond to give a cultural, historical education to my lad. You know things like museums, monuments, villages and lots of French bread, wine, galleries, trains, and well there are the alps. The French Alps that is. So, we are off to Wolf's first IGSA international event. Not yet registered, but then again they have just announced the dates. But, we will be going. It has been almost 20 years!!! since I have been to Europe at all. I always assumed that I'd go back right away, but life just got so busy. I am sure it has changed a lot in those two decades, but I am so pleased to be able to take my son to explore with me, and to follow his own passion and tear up the roads that wind their way through the French alps. Many photos and stories to follow with this up coming adventure! We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so exciting for both of you. Take many pictures (of course you will).

    ReplyDelete