Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Concrete Wave Article

Yeah, this issue is up and live in full colour glory. I have six pages of story about parenting high speed longboarders. For full details of the article see: Lorrie Coleman (still me... this way I match the kids' name???) anyway, that's another story, and it will have a note in the next issue as to my actual name... funny.

But the great thing is some lovely photos and even my little guy is in it (Finn) and Wolf of course. Wolf is just kind of happy to have mention in two consecutive issues of his favourite magazine.

Here is the link, but it doesn't have the full issue on line, so if you are interested, you can find it on some magazine stands or at Landyachtz, or at Pacific Boarder.
Concrete Wave Magazine.

Happy skatin'

No comments:

Post a Comment